Dr. Paul Henry is a Chiropractor practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Henry specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Henry seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Paul Henry D.C.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
Dr. Paul Henry D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Mikhail M Burdman DC4300 Belair Rd Baltimore MD 21206
- Mr. Todd Johnsonbaugh D.C.8600 Snowden River Pkwy Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Sue ellen Podmijersky D.C.4415 Falls Rd Baltimore MD 21211
- Dr. Jarrett P Cohen DC200 W Cold Spring Ln Baltimore MD 21210
- Dr. Jason Richard Menges D.C.516 Baltimore Pike Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Reginald Marcus Allen D.C.826 Guilford Ave. Baltimore MD 21202