Dr. Nicole Brentlinger is a speech language pathologist practicing in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Dr. Brentlinger specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Brentlinger evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Brentlinger helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Nicole Brentlinger's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63131Get Direction
Nicole Brentlinger's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Catherine Schnittker6351 SUTHERLAND AVE # 1W SAINT LOUIS MO 63109
- Melissa Jackson12110 CLAYTON RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63131
- Mrs. Jacqueline Stennis SPEECH PATHOLOGIST11960 WESTLINE INDUSTRIAL DR STE 201 SAINT LOUIS MO 63146
- Kelly Varela M.S., CCC-SLP8025 BONHOMME AVE SAINT LOUIS MO 63105
- Ms. Christine Carol Schneider M.A. CCC/SLP10094 LITZSINGER RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63124
- Kari Thompson12110 CLAYTON RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63131