Dr. Delmer Dehart is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Dehart specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Acute MI. Age-related presentations and treatment options.
- Poncet's disease: case report.
- HIV testing in women with vaginal candidiasis.
- Aspergillus fumigatus complement inhibitor: production, characterization, and purification by hydrophobic interaction and thin-layer chromatography.
- Preventing firearm violence.
- An ethic of care.
- Nonabandonment: medical ethics.
- Images in clinical medicine. Tinea Capitis.
- Use of itraconazole for treatment of sporotrichosis involving a knee prosthesis.
- Rubella immunity in a cohort of pregnant women.
- Saginaw Co Op Hosps Inc
Dr. Delmer J Dehart MD's Practice location
Saginaw, MI 48609Get Direction
SAGINAW, MI 48602Get Direction
Dr. Delmer J Dehart MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Window Period to Test for HIV?
HIV is a virus that attacks and slowly destroys the immune system of the body. Once the virus gets into the body, it gets incorporated in the bloodstream and destroys white blood cells in the immune system. The immune system is a natural system that protects the body from infections. HIV is found in...
- Treating Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a nasty infection that can progress to a chronic debilitating disease with life-threatening complications if left untreated.Lyme disease is transmitted through the bite of a four-legged tick, which is also known as the deer tick or the bear tick. The tick has to be in the nymphal...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- The Symptoms and Treatment of Toxoplasmosis
What is toxoplasmosis?Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic infection caused by a parasite called Toxoplasma gondii, which is found in humans and some types of animals. Although this parasite can infect all warm-blooded animals, it tends to only reproduce in the gut of felids, such as domestic cats and...
- 5 Tips on Living with Cholera
Cholera, an acute infection that is characterized by diarrhea, is caused by Vibrio cholerae. These are among the most common organisms found on water surfaces of the world. It is caused by the enterotoxin subunit-A of Vibrio cholerae.When living with cholera, one has to have the basic knowledge of...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Dr. Palaniandy K Kogulan M.D.3150 Hallmark Ct Saginaw MI 48603
- Dr. Suhasini Gudipati M.D.5481 N Colony Dr Saginaw MI 48602
- Dr. Raya Cruz Constantino M.D.263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Hassan Elmalik MD1447 N Harrison St Saginaw MI 48602
- Dr. Philip Blanco Antiporta M.D.5481 N Colony Dr Saginaw MI 48602
- Dr. Nicholas Haddad MD1500 Weiss St Saginaw MI 48602