Dr. Bruce Bobek is an internist practicing in Astoria, OR. Dr. Bobek specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bobek provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1987
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 1987
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Back Pain
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Bruce Louis Bobek D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Bruce Louis Bobek D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bobek
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Dr. Andrea M. Kielich MD727 S. Wahanna Road Seaside OR 97138
- Dr. Aaron T Sasaki MD2095 Exchange St Astoria OR 97103
- Dr. Albert O Fabiano MD176 1st Ave N Ilwaco WA 98624
- Dr. Alexandra Louise Van meter M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Jaime Geraldo Yeverino-flores MD176 First Avenue North Ilwaco WA 98624
- Dr. Jun-beom Kwon MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642