Dr. Jon Morton is a urologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Morton specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1988
UNIV OF NE COLL OF MED 1988
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1988
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Kidney Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Urology; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Jon J Morton MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Jon J Morton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morton
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or enlarged prostate gland is a very common condition seen in elderly men. It is also known as prostatic hypertrophy. Enlargement of the glands occurs around the age of 30-years-old, and progresses gradually causing a number of urinary symptoms by the time a man turns...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- Ansar U Khan MD2735 N Clarkson St. Fremont NE 68025
- Dr. Bruce E Lundak M.D.3434 West Council Bluffs IA 51501
- Dr. Emily R Kean puccioni MD10707 Pacific St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Stephen S Lim MD111 S 90th St Omaha NE 68114
- Paulos Yohannes MD2735 N Clarkson St. Fremont NE 68025
- Dr. Andrew F. Trainer M.D.3434 West Council Bluffs IA 51501