Dr. Santiago Palacio MD
Neurologist | Neurology8300 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX, 78229
Dr. Santiago Palacio practices Neuropathology in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Palacio studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Universidad Hebrea Argentina Bar Ilan Facultad de Ciencias BiolÛgicas 1994
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Program
Dr. Santiago Palacio MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Santiago Palacio MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palacio
- Becoming Independent Again with this Newly Designed Spoon for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a serious disorder of the central nervous system that results in the involuntary movements of the motor senses. Because of the symptoms, such as unsteady hands and twitching muscles of the body, patients are usually dependent on others in all tasks that they make. A great...
- New Targets Found for Drug Therapy of Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
One of the most common forms of muscular dystrophy is Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD). FSHD mainly affects the upper part of the body, causing muscular weakness in the facial muscles, shoulders, and arms.FSHD was classified as a separate form of muscular dystrophy in the late 20th...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Types and Designed Proteins for Treatment
Proteins, which sum up to 42% of the total dry weight in our body, play an important role as part of the red blood cells and as collagen. This is mainly responsible for holding our body parts together. Moreover, proteins also work together to activate an enzyme and turn on a gene. Muscles, on the...
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Exercise Improves Brain Power
A study has added evidence to the fact that exercise may improve memory and other cognitive skills. The study results published in Health Psychology show that middle aged adults who did two-hour sessions of cycling or stretching in a week had improved memory and thinking skill within six...
- Dr. Gary B. Bobele M.D.333 N Santa Rosa St San Antonio TX 78207
- Dr. Polo Alberto Banuelos M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Eric Justin Brahin MD2425 Babcock Rd San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Vivek Misra M.D.8300 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Nancy A Burt M.D.414 Navarro St San Antonio TX 78205
- Mr. Benjamin R Millar MD8715 Village Dr San Antonio TX 78217