Dr. Helmut Machowsky is a family practitioner practicing in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Machowsky specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Machowsky possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1966
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1966
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- La Co Harbor UCLA Med Center
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Helmut Machowsky M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Ana, CA 92704Get Direction
Santa Ana, CA 92704Get Direction
FULLERTON, CA 92833Get Direction
Dr. Helmut Machowsky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola California 95010
- Dr. Mark Peters Foster M.D.24411 Health Center Dr Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Anna C Liu D.O.11100 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Ryan Tran MD2704 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Christopher Michael Varona D.O.9201 Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood CA 90069