Dr. Evan D Stathulis M.D.
Family Practitioner535 Officenter Pl Suite A Columbus OH, 43230
Dr. Evan Stathulis is a family practitioner practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Stathulis specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Stathulis possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1992
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- MemberAmerican Academy of Family Physicians
- Member Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Mount Carmel Health System
- Ohio State University/Mt Carmel Hospital Program
Dr. Evan D Stathulis M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43230Get Direction
GAHANNA, OH 43230Get Direction
Dr. Evan D Stathulis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stathulis
- 5 Tips on Living with Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor depicted by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.The following are 5 tips on...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- Dr. Christina Prabhu M.D.1560 S High St Columbus OH 43207
- Edith Chang Other4850 E Main St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Melvin Wilson Thomas MD4278 Indianola Ave Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Julianne Brackin DO1080 Polaris Pkwy Columbus OH 43240
- Dr. William Robert Adrion MD2514 Summit St Columbus OH 43202
- Dr. Christen M Coyle MD3440 Riverside Dr Columbus OH 43221