Dr. Michael Anderson M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1490 E Foremaster Dr #150 Saint George UT, 84790
Dr. Michael Anderson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Saint George, UT. Dr. Anderson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Anderson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1983
University of Utah School of Medicine 1983
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Abnormal Gait
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Michael Anderson M.D.'s Practice location
Saint George, UT 84790Get Direction
Dr. Michael Anderson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- Dr. Michael R Major MD652 South Medical Center Drive Saint George UT 84790
- Dr. Zachary Robert Leitze MD652 S Medical Center Dr Saint George UT 84790
- Dr. Todd Richard Parry M.D1490 E Foremaster Dr Saint George UT 84790
- Dr. Mark H Stouffer MD30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Gary D Snook MD, PC1490 E Foremaster Dr Saint George UT 84790
- Dr. Scott M Smith MD652 S Medical Center Dr Saint George UT 84790