Dr. John R Corsetti M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon300 Birnie Ave Suite 201 Springfield MA, 01107
Dr. John Corsetti is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. Corsetti specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Corsetti tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1989
Harvard Medical School 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Acl Tear
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Orthopedic Surgery
- Long Beach Mem Med Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. John R Corsetti M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MA 01107Get Direction
Dr. John R Corsetti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Corsetti
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Andrew Lehman M.D.300 Birnie Avenue Springfield Massachusetts 01107
- Dr. Peter E. Pascal M.D.115 West Silver Street Westfield Massachusetts 01085
- Mr. Paul A Koerner MD3455 Main St Springfield MA 01107
- Dr. Charles A Sommer MD299 Carew St Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Bernard E. Rerri MD6 Hatfield St Northampton MA 01060
- Dr. Jonathan R. Kurtis MD4 West St West Hatfield MA 01088