Dr. Jason Green is a Chiropractor practicing in Galena, IL. Dr. Green specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Green seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Multi-source and ontology-based retrieval engine for maize mutant phenotypes.
- Computable visually observed phenotype ontological framework for plants.
- PhenoPhyte: a flexible affordable method to quantify 2D phenotypes from imagery.
- Using temporal mining to examine the development of lymphedema in breast cancer survivors.
Dr. Jason M. Green D.C.'s Practice location
Galena, IL 61036Get Direction
Dr. Jason M. Green D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Ben A Vogt DC200 W Main St Dickeyville WI 53808
- Dr. Andrew J Miller D.C.111 State Street Bellevue IA 52031
- Dr. Joshua Emory Nagle D.C.4840 Asbury Rd Dubuque IA 52001
- Dr. James William Conforti D.C.2255 Jfk Rd Dubuque IA 52002
- Dr. Gregory Dean Lettman D.C.1900 Jfk Rd Dubuque IA 52002
- Dr. Jeffrey A Stackis D.C.3250 Kennedy Cir Dubuque IA 52002