Dr. Tina Rozene is a pediatrician practicing in Effingham, IL. Dr. Rozene is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rozene diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rozene can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1994
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Tina M Rozene M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Tina M Rozene M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rozene
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Ryan L Jennings M.D.300 N Maple St Effingham IL 62401
- Dr. David J Kowalski M.D.300 N Maple St Effingham IL 62401
- Dr. Mary Colleen Bingham M.D.1106 N Merchant St Effingham IL 62401
- Dr. Amanda Lea Bierman M.D.702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. William Laurence Eckstein MD900 W Temple Ave Effingham IL 62401