Ashley Burgess is a physical therapist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Ashley Burgess specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ashley Burgess can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ashley Burgess will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Ashley Burgess D.P.T.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80917Get Direction
Dr. Ashley Burgess D.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Mr. Anthony Bare DPT, OCS, ATC4025 Family Place Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Ms. Nicole Helen Renaud DPT3470 Centennial Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Michael Lawrence Phillip PT1527 N Wells St Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. Allison Rae Ossege DPT1889 Woodmoor Drive Monument CO 80132
- Dr. Andrea Michelle Kippel DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906