Dr. Dr. Louis Weckstein
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology3160 Crow Canyon Road Suite 150 San Ramon CA, 94583
Dr. Louis Weckstein is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Ramon, CA. Dr. Weckstein specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Weckstein can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Weckstein can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1980
University of Michigan Medical School 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Human leukocyte antigen compatibility and failure to achieve a viable pregnancy with assisted reproductive technology.
- Severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in assisted reproductive technology: definition of high risk groups.
- Reproductive roulette--prognosis for ovarian failure.
- Results of tubal embryo transfer in premature ovarian failure.
- Association between growth dynamics, morphological parameters, the chromosomal status of the blastocysts, and clinical outcomes in IVF PGS cycles with single embryo transfer.
- High gonadotropin dosage does not affect euploidy and pregnancy rates in IVF PGS cycles with single embryo transfer.
- Clinical diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy.
- Current perspective on ectopic pregnancy.
- A survey of parental attitudes toward oocyte donation.
- Improvement of pregnancy rates with oocyte donation in older recipients with the addition of progesterone vaginal suppositories.
- Argon beam coagulation rescue to correct bleeding during pelviscopy.
- Outpatient laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy.
- Low-dose aspirin for oocyte donation recipients with a thin endometrium: prospective, randomized study.
- Reduction of cannula-related laparoscopic complications using a radially expanding access device.
- Birth Defects
Dr. Dr. Louis Weckstein's Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94583Get Direction
San Ramon, CA 94585Get Direction
Dr. Dr. Louis Weckstein's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weckstein
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Gynecologist
Gynecology is the branch of medicine that deals with the functions and diseases of the female reproductive system. Regular gynecological checkups can help adolescent girls and women against certain diseases and cancers, including the early detection and treatment of illnesses. Gynecological care is...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad MD2557 Mowry Avenue Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Elisabeth Schleuning MD2500 MILVIA ST BERKELEY CA 94704
- Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D.9925 International Blvd Oakland CA 94603
- Dr. Carl Weber Watson M.D.200 Webster St Oakland CA 94607
- Maynard B. Rotermund210 Dover Drive Walnut Creek California 94598
- Dr. Olivia Butt M.D.501 S Shore Ctr W Alameda CA 94501