Dr. Louis N Weckstein MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology3160 Crow Canyon Road Suite 150 San Ramon CA, 94583
Dr. Louis Weckstein is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Ramon, CA. Dr. Weckstein specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Weckstein can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Weckstein can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1980
University of Michigan Medical School 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Human leukocyte antigen compatibility and failure to achieve a viable pregnancy with assisted reproductive technology.
- Severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in assisted reproductive technology: definition of high risk groups.
- Reproductive roulette--prognosis for ovarian failure.
- Results of tubal embryo transfer in premature ovarian failure.
- Association between growth dynamics, morphological parameters, the chromosomal status of the blastocysts, and clinical outcomes in IVF PGS cycles with single embryo transfer.
- High gonadotropin dosage does not affect euploidy and pregnancy rates in IVF PGS cycles with single embryo transfer.
- Clinical diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy.
- Current perspective on ectopic pregnancy.
- A survey of parental attitudes toward oocyte donation.
- Improvement of pregnancy rates with oocyte donation in older recipients with the addition of progesterone vaginal suppositories.
- Argon beam coagulation rescue to correct bleeding during pelviscopy.
- Outpatient laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy.
- Low-dose aspirin for oocyte donation recipients with a thin endometrium: prospective, randomized study.
- Reduction of cannula-related laparoscopic complications using a radially expanding access device.
- Birth Defects
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Louis N Weckstein MD's Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94583Get Direction
SAN RAMON, CA 94583Get Direction
Dr. Louis N Weckstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weckstein
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- Things You Should Avoid While You're Pregnant
Undercooked poultry, eggs, and meatPregnant women are prone to food borne illnesses. To avoid these illnesses, all meats must be cooked fully. Eat eggs that have firm yolks and whites. Eating raw eggs, or even soft scrambled eggs, not safe for you are the baby. Processed meats, like hotdogs and deli...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Holistic Treatments for Fibroids
If your fibroids aren’t accompanied by any symptoms, you shouldn’t mind about treatment. Instead, your GP will suggest watchful waiting. This implies that you’ll have frequent pelvic examinations to establish fibroid tumors and symptoms. Ask your doctor the regularity of the check up so that...
- FAQ: My Body After Birth
Why do I still look pregnant even though I'm not?You still look pregnant after giving birth because your abdominal muscles have been stretched and weakened during pregnancy. In addition, your uterus still needs time to shrink down.Start exercising and strengthen your abdominal muscles as soon as...
- How Is Endometriosis Diagnosed?
Endometriosis can be a very painful condition, which is why women should visit their doctors regularly. If endometriosis is discovered earlier, treatments can cost much less, and you will get rid of the disease much more easily. If not, the consequences can be severe. The symptoms of endometriosis...
- Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad MD2557 Mowry Avenue Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Elisabeth Schleuning MD365 Hawthorne Avenue Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D.9925 International Blvd. Oakland California 94603
- Maynard B. Rotermund210 Dover Drive Walnut Creek California 94598
- Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh MD5401 Norris Canyon Rd San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Olivia Butt M.D.501 S Shore Ctr W Alameda CA 94501