Dr. David J. Covall M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1100 Northside Forsyth Dr Suite 340 Cumming GA, 30041
Phone: Fax: Areas of Expertise: Privileges:
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1984
Boston University School of Medicine 1984
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Effect of surgical timing on recovery and associated injuries after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- Treatment of intercondylar and supracondylar distal femur fractures using the GSH supracondylar nail.
- Treatment of high-energy proximal tibial fractures using the Monticelli-Spinelli external fixator: a preliminary report.
- Atlanta Super Doctors 2012
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Boston University Hospital
Dr. David J. Covall M.D.'s Practice location
Cumming, GA 30041Get Direction
Dr. David J. Covall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Covall
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Dr. Gary A. Levengood M.D.1900 Riverside Parkway Lawrenceville Georgia 30043
- Dr. Douglas B. Kasow D.O.3580 Castlegate Dr NW Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD3855 Pleasant Hill Dr Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Erik Thor Bendiks MD1014 Sycamore Drive Decatur Georgia 30030
- William E. Frank261 Kirkland Drive Lawrenceville Georgia 30044
- Stephanie S Martin MD3200 Downwood Circle NW Atlanta GA 30327