Elaine Walker is a top Doctor in CAMBRIA HEIGHTS, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Elaine Walker is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Elaine Walker is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Elaine Walker is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In CAMBRIA HEIGHTS, NY, Elaine Walker is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Elaine Walker's Practice location
CAMBRIA HEIGHTS, NY 11411Get Direction
Elaine Walker's reviewsWrite Review
- Rosehip Oil: Characteristics, Constituents, Benefits and Uses
Introduction to Rosehip OilWhat is it that is keeping the skin of all the famous personalities so smooth and blemish free? What is it that they all have in common? It has been said that they all use rosehip oil to maintain a smooth and acne or blemish free skin. Due to its amazing healing...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Nadia S Afridi M.D.46 E 82nd St New York NY 10028
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019
- Dr. Jalal Fatehi DDS42 Broadway New York NY 10004