Dr. Kathryn L. Press M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN, 46514
Dr. Kathryn Press is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Elkhart, IN. Dr. Press specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1981
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Skin Cancer
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Otolaryngology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, General Surgery
- University Of Chicago
- University of Chicago Program
Dr. Kathryn L. Press M.D.'s Practice location
Elkhart, IN 46514Get Direction
Dr. Kathryn L. Press M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Press
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Dr. Margaret Ann Walter M.D.15011 Day Road Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Jon Blake Chadwell M.D.621 Memorial Dr South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. N.david Saddawi M.D903 East Jefferson Blvd South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. John S Gilbert D.O.1753 Fulton St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Sam Fuller MD5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Edward David Lanigan M.D.1200 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912