Dr. Sue Slade is a psychologist practicing in Bothell, WA. Dr. Slade specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Slade evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Slade because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sue Anne Slade PH.D.'s Practice location
Bothell, WA 98012Get Direction
Dr. Sue Anne Slade PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Sammamish WA 98075
- Katherine S Bowen PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS2155 Union Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Dr. Nels Harold Magelssen PSYD11522 Ne 21st St Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Michelle Kim PH.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Mr. Joel Bell LMHC1600 E Olive St Seattle WA 98122