Dr. Paul Wilson is a psychologist practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Wilson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wilson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wilson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Paul D Wilson's Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66210Get Direction
Dr. Paul D Wilson's reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- Mr. Brent L Halderman MD12140 Nall Ave Leawood KS 66209
- Dr. Leigh Anne Randa PH.D.4300 North Miller Road Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Laura M Hancock PHD10540 Marty St Overland Park KS 66212
- Dr. William Blessing PH.D.1010 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Phil Elliott Alexander PH.D.7501 College Blvd. Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Karen Schiess Wagner PH D600 Sw Jefferson St #206 Lees Summit MO 64063