Dr. Theodore Gupton practices Pediatric Radiology in Philadelphia, PA. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Gupton has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Theodore Bryan Gupton M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Theodore Bryan Gupton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- A Cure for Crohn’s. How Hopeful Should We Be?
In the United States alone, over 780,000 individuals are living with Crohn’s disease, a chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the entire digestive tract. To this day, it remains a painful, debilitating, and complex disease for which a cure has yet to be found. But now, research has...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Raymond Sze MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Eric N. Faerber MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Evan Geller MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Kassa Darge MD, PHD34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Alexis Brooke Rothenberg M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Shankar Rajeswaran M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104