Adam Turley is a physical therapist practicing in Auburn, WA. Adam Turley specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Adam Turley can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Adam Turley will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Adam B Turley PT's Practice location
Auburn, WA 98002Get Direction
AUBURN, WA 98002Get Direction
Mr. Adam B Turley PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Mr. Christopher Noel Ford M.P.T.3502 S 12th St Tacoma WA 98405
- Stephen Edward Anderson PHYSICAL THERAPIST4701 41st Ave Sw Seattle WA 98116
- Mr. Timothy J. Sobie MS PT ( PH.D. CAND.)201 N I St Tacoma WA 98403
- Mrs. Wrenna Lavette Clayton Other3207 Rainier Ave S Seattle WA 98144
- Jessica Ann Pare' MPT3912 10th St Se Puyallup WA 98374
- Gretchen Irene Thomas PT13050 Military Rd S Seattle WA 98168