Dr. Simrita Sidhu is an internist practicing in Spring Hill, FL. Dr. Sidhu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sidhu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Mgm Med Coll- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya- Indore- Mp- India 1985
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Bipolar Disorder
- High Cholesterol
- Vascular Disease
- Berkshire Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Caritas Carney Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University Of Massachusetts Med School Worcester Ma
- Berkshire Medical Center Program
Dr. Simrita Sidhu MD's Practice location
Spring Hill, FL 34606Get Direction
Dr. Simrita Sidhu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sidhu
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Mr. Eihab H. Tawfik D.D.,P.A.7562 W Gulf to Lake Hwy Crystal River Florida 34429
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D.6329 State Rlad 54 New Port Richey FL 34653
- Yamitza Cordero Ferrer5350 Spring Hill Dr. Spring Hill Fl 34606
- Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP5323 Grand Blvd. New Port Richey Florida 34652
- Dr. Calin V Pop MD4215 Rachel Boulevard Spring Hill FL 34607
- Dr. Christine M Behan M.D.14153 Yosemite Dr Hudson FL 34667