Dr. Maureen Wojciechowski is a Chiropractor practicing in Swedesboro, NJ. Dr. Wojciechowski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wojciechowski seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Maureen E Wojciechowski D.C.'s Practice location
Swedesboro, NJ 08085Get Direction
Dr. Maureen E Wojciechowski D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Joseph J. Wang PT933 Spring Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Scott D Ungemach D.C.298 Rock Glen Rd Sugarloaf PA 18249
- Shavneet Kler3411 Silverside Rd. Weldin Building Wilmington Delaware 19810
- Dr. Martin Orimenko D.C.16 East Lancaster Avenue Ardmore Pennsylvania 19003
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Fetterman D.C.1055 Westlakes Dr Berwyn PA 19312
- Dr. James A Gaeta D.C.630 Salem Ave Woodbury NJ 08096