Dr. Krystal Gregg is a psychologist practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Gregg specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gregg evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gregg because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Krystal Gregg PSYD's Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92357Get Direction
Dr. Krystal Gregg PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Patricia Haire6040 North Walnut Avenue San Bernardino California 92407
- Jasmine B. Board M.A. MFTI11123 Richmont Rd Loma Linda California 92354
- Dr. Christopher Martin Love PSY.D.23739 Lake Drive Crestline CA 92325
- Dr. Patricia Ann Haire PHD1800 Medical Center Dr San Bernardino California 92411
- Dr. Serena Enke11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Connie Mcreynolds PH.D.72 N Main St Hudson OH 44236