Dr. Anna Staudt is an anesthesiologist practicing in Portsmouth, VA. Dr. Staudt ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Staudt also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1990
Med College Of Wisconsin 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Naval Hosp
Dr. Anna Staudt MD's Practice location
Portsmouth, VA 23708Get Direction
Dr. Anna Staudt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Vegetables Are High Sources of Protein?
If you’re a vegetarian or vegan, you may wonder if you’re getting enough protein in your daily diet. According to experts, there are vegetables that can significantly provide you with all the nutrients you require (1, 2). There are also certain plant foods that contain more protein than other...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Kevin Galvin M.D.760 Pilot House Drive Newport News Virginia 23606
- Dr. Rona Keiko Nakamoto M.D.2100 Steppingstone Sq Chesapeake VA 23320
- Dr. Charles W Curran MD429 Mill Stone Rd Chesapeake VA 23322
- Dr. Ross A. Malley MD429 Mill Stone Rd Chesapeake VA 23322
- Mr. Robert J Mendez DO3315 High St Portsmouth VA 23707
- Dr. John Benjamin Baccus M.D.Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Portsmouth VA 23708