Dr. Eleazar Eusebio is a psychologist practicing in Newark, DE. Dr. Eusebio specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Eusebio evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Eusebio because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Eleazar Cruz Eusebio's Practice location
Newark, DE 19711Get Direction
Eleazar Cruz Eusebio's reviewsWrite Review
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- Dr. David Earl Crone PSYD215 North St Elkton MD 21921
- Dr. Ilene Elia Weintel PSY.D.5143a W Woodmill Dr Wilmington DE 19808
- Dr. Owen Lugar Other457 West Rockland Road Montchanin DE 19710
- Dr. Linda Edith Santoro R.N., PH.D.168 Elkton Rd Newark DE 19711
- Dr. Kathleen J. Cherry PSY.D.218 Cullen Way Newark DE 19711
- Ms. Sharaine C Scales MS625 N Orange St Wilmington DE 19801