Dr. Tom Watson is an anesthesiologist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Watson ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Watson also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1984
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Anesthesiology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, General Surgery
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Tom F. Watson MD's Practice location
Dr. Tom F. Watson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Link Discovered Between Asthma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Canadian researcher Dr. M. Ellen Kuenzig of the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada has led a research team that found evidence that asthma is linked to inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Kuenzig and her colleagues conducted a case-control study, which looks at health-related data within large...
- Diagnosing Pneumonia
Pneumonia is a serious lung infection that can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. It is a common disease, especially among the elderly and bed-ridden patients. Although it is quite serious, it can be easily treated....
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Youssef Y. Yassa MD1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Cynthia Marie elizabeth Taber MD1500 S Main St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Curtis C. Evenson MD1229 E Seminole St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Jay A Woodring MD1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. James R Belk MD1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Robin Talley M.D.3801 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807