Dr. Walter B Frady M.D.
Internist16 St Johns Medical Park Dr Saint Augustine FL, 32086
Dr. Walter Frady is an internist practicing in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. Frady specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Frady provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, Internal Medicine
Dr. Walter B Frady M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Augustine, FL 32086Get Direction
Dr. Walter B Frady M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frady
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- Dr. Claudine J.M. Aguilera M.D.581 Rosal Ave Oakland CA 94610
- Dr. Rezwan R Ashdji M.D.154 San Marco Ave Saint Augustine FL 32084
- Dr. Ernest J. Carames M.D.16 St Johns Medical Park Dr Saint Augustine FL 32086
- Dr. Goar De lamerens M.D.252 Southpark Cir E Saint Augustine FL 32086
- Dr. Radhika Prakash MD2758 Us 1 South Saint Augustine FL 32086
- Dr. Joseph R Rozas M.D.16 St. Johns Medical Park Drive Saint Augustine FL 32086