As a gastroenterologist, Emily Singh, MD, evaluates gastrointestinal malignancies and treats gastroesophageal reflux, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, and diarrhea. ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Scripps Clinic 2005
- Scripps Clinic 2009
Dr. Emily G. Singh M.D.'s Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92128Get Direction
Dr. Emily G. Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- Health Benefits of Kale
Kale contains a multitude of nutrients and minerals that are beneficial for the human body. The consumption of kale accounts for 200 percent of the daily recommended levels of vitamin C. A cup of chopped kale contains only 33 calories, but provides various nutrients, like calcium, vitamin A,...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Common Among Muscular Dystrophy Patients?
Researchers have discovered that, compared to the general public, there is a higher than average rate of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in those with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Researchers from the University of Iowa conducted and published research in the May 2018 issue of The Journal...
- Political Architect and Clinton Ally, Nancy McFadden Dies of Ovarian Cancer
Nancy McFadden, a lawyer and an influential political advisor to Bill Clinton and Jerry Brown, sadly lost her tiring battle with ovarian cancer on Thursday, March 22nd 2018. She passed away at the age of 59 in her Sacramento home.Governor Brown made a statement the following day, on March 23rd,...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Atousa Brandish M.D.200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Nhan V Trang M.D.2929 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Liesbet Joris-quinton M.D.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Yangheng Fu M.D.5555 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Todd M. Hitchcock M.D.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Mehran Mandegar M.D.5555 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942