Dr. Joseph Li is a pediatrician practicing in Gallipolis, OH. Dr. Li is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Li diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Li can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Medical Center Of Iran 1993
Gullas College of Medicine 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau University Medical Center Program
Dr. Joseph Y. Li M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Joseph Y. Li M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Li
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Dr. Monique M. Sherrill M.D.90 Jackson Pike Gallipolis OH 45631
- Dr. Danielle T. Cappelletti MD90 Jackson Pike Gallipolis OH 45631
- Dr. Megan M Bartram MD2801 Jackson Ave Point Pleasant WV 25550
- Dr. Il H. Kim M.D.90 Jackson Pike Gallipolis OH 45631
- Dr. Richard J. Mendieta M.D.90 Jackson Pike Gallipolis OH 45631
- Dr. Jon M. Sullivan M.D.90 Jackson Pike Gallipolis OH 45631