Dr. Katharine Hagan is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Louisville, KY. Dr. Hagan evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1994
- Opiate Dependence
Dr. Katharine Hagan MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40223Get Direction
Dr. Katharine Hagan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Dr. Jonathan Kunis M.D.2401 University Parkway Sarasota Florida 34243
- Dr. Pamela A Middleton M.D.2051 Clevidence Blvd Clarksville IN 47129
- Dr. Burns Mack Brady M.D.1017 W. Market St. Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Nanine S Henderson DO4010 Dupont Cir Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Campbell M.D.1804 E 10th St Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Dr. Robert Joseph Middleton M.D.2100 Gardiner Ln Louisville KY 40205