Dr. Daniel Jon Merenstein MD
Family Practitioner201 North Washington Street Falls Church VA, 22046
Dr. Daniel Merenstein is a family practitioner practicing in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Merenstein specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Merenstein possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College MD
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- The locality rule and the physician's dilemma: local medical practices vs the national standard of care.
- Association between living with children and adherence to highly active antiretroviral therapy in the Women's Interagency HIV Study.
- A randomized clinical trial measuring the influence of kefir on antibiotic-associated diarrhea: the measuring the influence of Kefir (MILK) Study.
- The study to investigate the potential benefits of probiotics in yogurt, a patient-oriented, double-blind, cluster-randomised, placebo-controlled, clinical trial.
- Clinical reactivations of herpes simplex virus type 2 infection and human immunodeficiency virus disease progression markers.
- Genital herpes evaluation by quantitative TaqMan PCR: correlating single detection and quantity of HSV-2 DNA in cervicovaginal lavage fluids with cross-sectional and longitudinal clinical data.
- The association of mode of delivery and common childhood illnesses.
- Impact of eating probiotic yogurt on colonization by Candida species of the oral and vaginal mucosa in HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected women.
- Short-term, daily intake of yogurt containing Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis Bf-6 (LMG 24384) does not affect colonic transit time in women.
- Probiotics and prebiotics: prospects for public health and nutritional recommendations.
- Expert consensus document. The International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics consensus statement on the scope and appropriate use of the term probiotic.
- Safety of Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (B. lactis) strain BB-12-supplemented yogurt in healthy adults on antibiotics: a phase I safety study.
- Patient Preferences for Receiving Reports of Test Results.
- Advancing probiotic research in humans in the United States: Challenges and strategies.
- Evidence-based HMO care for prostate specific antigen testing.
Dr. Daniel Jon Merenstein MD's Practice location
Falls Church, VA 22046Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Jon Merenstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Merenstein
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Dr. January F. Dumlao-Umayam MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Dr. Uzochukwu W. Unegbu MD6323 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20011
- Muna A. Jama MD4320 Seminary Rd Alexandria VA 22304
- Neelima Reddy Marpu43810 Central Station Dr Ashburn VA 20147
- Mrs. Shelley Lynne Williams M.D.8240 Georgia Ave Silver Spring MD 20910
- Dr. Eveline Biyoga Ane MD7219 Hanover Pkwy Greenbelt MD 20770