Dr. Alberto Martinez-arizala practices Neuropathology in Miami, FL. Dr. Martinez-arizala studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Alberto Martinez-arizala MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33125Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alberto Martinez-arizala MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alberto Martinez-arizala MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martinez-arizala
- An Open Letter to Multiple Sclerosis Spouses
Marriage holds so much promise. Multiple sclerosis can shake the foundation to its core. When this happens, sometimes the vows once taken get lost in all of the medical and physical needs of the patient. This is a message for those spouses of MS patients who may give in to the frustration and...
- Behavioral Approach Can Help Eliminate Cognitive Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis, Study Shows
There has been research regarding reducing cognitive fatigue in people with MS via a non-drug approach (Dobryakova, PhD, Angela Spirou, MS, Nancy Chiaravalloti, PhD, et al). This new research shows that activating the brain's reward system may help relieve cognitive fatigue associated with MS.Dr....
- This Is What Alzheimer's Does to the Body
Thanks to technology and science, it is now possible to clearly see the damage that certain diseases and conditions can do to the human body. Because of the constant research on Alzheimer's disease, experts have been able to establish the neurodegenerative disease's true impact on the brain, from a...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Comedian Sir Billy Connolly Wants to Participate in Research for Parkinson’s
Sir Billy Connolly,75, is a Glasgow, Scotland-born comedian who has Parkinson’s disease. He was diagnosed five years ago and says the incurable disease dominates his life. He is no longer able to act or work on his comedy shows. ...
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- Dr. David Andrew Racher MD8940 North Kendall Drive Miami FL 33176
- Joseph Arsene Durozel12001 Southwest 128 Court Miami Florida 33186
- Dr. Margareth A. Saldanha M.D.9999 NE 2nd Avenue Miami Shores Florida 33138
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD13491 SW 29th Ct Davie Florida 33330
- James Gorelick351 Northwest 42nd Avenue Miami Florida 33126
- Juan Antonio Simon Jr.10401 South West 40th Street Miami Florida 33165