Dr. Sean Flowers is an audiologist practicing in Chicago Heights, IL. Dr. Flowers evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Flowers takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus viral interferon regulatory factor confers resistance to the antiproliferative effect of interferon-alpha.
- Synthesis and processing of equine herpesvirus 1 glycoprotein D.
- Expression of membrane-bound and secreted forms of equine herpesvirus 1 glycoprotein D by recombinant baculovirus.
Dr. Sean P Flowers AU.D.'s Practice location
Chicago Heights, IL 60411Get Direction
PALOS HILLS, IL 60465Get Direction
Dr. Sean P Flowers AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Ischemic Stroke?
Ischemic stroke is a type of stroke that occurs as a result of the blockage of blood vessels that supplies blood to the brain by a blood clot. This prevents blood from reaching the brain. Consequently, the brain does not get enough oxygen for normal functioning. According to statistics, about 87% of...
- Organizations That Participate in Ovarian Cancer Research
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest cancers affecting women today. Out of all cancers of the reproductive system, it’s the one most likely to end in fatality. About 1 out of 75 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer during her lifetime, and 1 out of 100 will die from the disease. With just...
- What is a Nerve Ablation?
Nerve ablation is the destruction of nerves to minimize particular types of chronic pain by inhibiting the transfer of pain signals. There are various ways of ablating nerves. For instance by utilizing heat, cold or chemicals.The first thing that a doctor does is discovering the nerves where the...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- What are the Different Types of Leukemia?
Leukemia is a type of cancer. The body part that is particularly affected by this disease is the blood cells. The signs and symptoms of leukemia are presented differently in each individual patient. It requires extensive experience to properly diagnose leukemia and to identify which stage it is in. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kristine Marie Trester AU.D.1160 Park Ave W Highland Park IL 60035
- Dr. Karen Markuson Ditty AUD CCC-A3333 North Kennicott Avenue Arlington Heights IL 6000
- Dr. David Anthony Klodd PH.D.800 Austin St Evanston IL 60202
- Dr. Douglas Andrew Steinberg AU.D.3000 N Halsted St Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Amanda Beth Teuscher AU.D.151 N Michigan Av Chicago IL 60601
- Ms. Michelle Marie Burns1855 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612