Dr. Stephen Eric Metzinger M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery3223 8th St. Suite 200 Metairie LA, 70002
Stephen E. Metzinger MD MSPH FACS is a triple board certified cosmetic plastic surgeon practicing in the Metairie/New Orleans area. Dr. Metzinger is a native of New Orleans and completed training at Tulane ...
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La Immunology 1983
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck- 1998
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck- 1994
- 30-year retrospective review of frontal sinus fractures: The Charity Hospital experience.
- Hyperbaric oxygen as an adjunct in zygomycosis: randomized controlled trial in a murine model.
- New technique for nipple areola reconstruction: arrow flap and rib cartilage graft for long-lasting nipple projection.
- The bare area of the upper conjunctiva: a closer look at the anatomy of transconjunctival upper blepharoplasty.
- Quantifying the arch position of the female eyebrow.
- The role of topically administered FK506 (tacrolimus) at the time of facial nerve repair using entubulation neurorrhaphy in a rabbit model.
- Use of the deep inferior epigastric perforator flap in a 15-month-old boy after resection of lymphatic malformation.
- Variability of the postauricular muscle complex: analysis of 40 hemicadaver dissections.
- Comparison of bacterial inoculation and transcutaneous oxygen tension in the rabbit S1 perforator and latissimus dorsi musculocutaneous flaps.
- A comparison of combinations of titanium and resorbable plating systems for repair of isolated zygomatic fractures in the adult: a quantitative biomechanical study.
- A comparison of resistance to fracture among four commercially available forms of hydroxyapatite cement.
- Advantages of perforator flaps in reconstruction of complex defects of the head and neck.
- Laryngotracheal reconstruction using a rigidly fixated split clavicular myoosseous flap: a 10-year review.
- Comparison of tensile strength of resorbable plating systems used in monocortical mandible angle osteotomy repair.
- Diagnosing and treating nasal septal perforations.
- Treatment of the aging nose.
- Upper lid transconjunctival versus transcutaneous approach for fracture repair of
- Autogenous fat grafting and breast augmentation: a review of the literature.
- Transblepharoplasty brow suspension with a biodegradable fixation device.
- An epidemiologic study of maxillofacial trauma at Carraway Methodist Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center.
- Transverse glabellar flap for obliteration/isolation of the nasofrontal duct from the anterior cranial base.
- Posterior cervical rhytidectomy: a valuable adjunct in facial rejuvenation surgery.
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Lift
- Laser Lipolysis
- Fat Grafting
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Plastic Surgery 1996
- LSU Health Sciences Center Otolaryngolgy/Head & Neck Surgery 1993
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center General Surgery 1989
- University of Maryland R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center Craniomaxillofacial Surgery 1996
- McCollough Aesthetic Medical Center Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery 1994
Dr. Stephen Eric Metzinger M.D.'s Practice location
Metairie, LA 70002Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Eric Metzinger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Metzinger
Great Plastic Surgeon!.
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Dr. Hugo St hilaire MD, DDS2820 Napoleon Ave New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Sean Richard Weiss MD2201 VETERANS MEMORIAL BLVD METAIRIE LA 70002
- Dr. Cameron Ryon Craven M.D.1224 St. Charles Ave. New Orleans LA 70130
- Dr. Christopher Babycos MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Jyoti Arya M.D.533 Bolivar St New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Ernest Sai-yun Chiu MD1415 Tulane Ave. New Orleans LA 70112