Dr. Ronald Allen is a psychologist practicing in Mather, CA. Dr. Allen specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Allen evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Allen because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Release of hepatocyte growth factor from mechanically stretched skeletal muscle satellite cells and role of pH and nitric oxide.
- Role of cyclooxygenase-1 and -2 in satellite cell proliferation, differentiation, and fusion.
- Active hepatocyte growth factor is present in skeletal muscle extracellular matrix.
- Muscle regeneration in the prolonged absence of myostatin.
- Satellite cell activation in stretched skeletal muscle and the role of nitric oxide and hepatocyte growth factor.
- Low-pH preparation of skeletal muscle satellite cells can be used to study activation in vitro.
- Matrix metalloproteinases are involved in mechanical stretch-induced activation of skeletal muscle satellite cells.
- E2F5 and LEK1 translocation to the nucleus is an early event demarcating myoblast quiescence.
- Matrix metalloproteinase-2 mediates stretch-induced activation of skeletal muscle satellite cells in a nitric oxide-dependent manner.
- A role for calcium-calmodulin in regulating nitric oxide production during skeletal muscle satellite cell activation.
- Possible implication of satellite cells in regenerative motoneuritogenesis: HGF upregulates neural chemorepellent Sema3A during myogenic differentiation.
- High concentrations of HGF inhibit skeletal muscle satellite cell proliferation in vitro by inducing expression of myostatin: a possible mechanism for reestablishing satellite cell quiescence in vivo.
- Effects of transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-β1) on satellite cell activation and survival during oxidative stress.
- Calcium influx through a possible coupling of cation channels impacts skeletal muscle satellite cell activation in response to mechanical stretch.
- Oxytocin stimulated release of PGF2α and its inhibition by a cyclooxygenase inhibitor and an oxytocin receptor antagonist from equine endometrial cultures.
Dr. Ronald Edwin Allen PHD's Practice location
Mather, CA 95655Get Direction
Dr. Ronald Edwin Allen PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Demisexual Mean?
'Demisexual' refers to people who are not sexually attracted to individuals with whom they do not share a strong emotional bond or romantic relationship. The word 'demisexual' consists of the Greek word ‘demi’ which means ‘half’ and 'sexual', an adjective that means 'pertaining to sex'....
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Dr. John S. Isaacs PHD3550 Watt Avenue Sacramento California 95821
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816
- Denise Lassalle1927 Fairgate Court Folsom California 95630
- Dr. Carolee Giaouyen Tran PH.D1330 Q St Sacramento CA 95814
- Dr. Angela Marie Chanter PSYD1895 E Roseville Pkwy Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Terrence W Brown PHD4300 Auburn Blvd Sacramento CA 95841