Dr. Sarah Fan practices Nuclear Medicine in Hackettstown, NJ. Dr. Fan uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
- Bone loss associated with long-term use of depot medroxyprogesterone acetate.
- Effect of local lignocaine gel application for pain relief during suction termination of first-trimester pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial.
- The effect of topical lignocaine gel in pain relief for colposcopic assessment and biopsy: is it useful?
- Orexin A-induced extracellular calcium influx in prefrontal cortex neurons involves L-type calcium channels.
- Marital satisfaction among Hong Kong couples.
- Breathing at a rate of 5.5 breaths per minute with equal inhalation-to-exhalation ratio increases heart rate variability.
- [Analysis of the cause of virulent infection in the newborn and prophylaxis of the infection].
- [A clinical analysis of 20 patients with neurobrucellosis].
- Proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of aqueous solutions: complete elimination of the water resonance by spin-spin relaxation.
- Comparison of ROC and AFC methods in a visual detection task.
Dr. Sarah Y Fan M.D.'s Practice location
Hackettstown, NJ 07840Get Direction
West Orange, NJ 07052Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sarah Y Fan M.D. | Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sarah Y Fan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fan
- Olympic Snowboarder Battles Rheumatoid Arthritis and Goes for the Gold
It was only three months prior to the 2014 Olympic Games that Canadian snowboarder, Spencer O'Brien, sat in her doctor's office, crying and trying to decide if she should give up her dreams of winning a gold medal. It was at this time that her rheumatoid arthritis (RA) pain was at its worst.Every...
- What is the Dengue Triad?
Classified as DENV-1, DENV-2, DENV-3, and DENV-4, there are four types of viruses belonging to one group (Flaviviridae) that are responsible for infecting humans with dengue fever. The route for transmitting the virus from one infected human to another is via the bloodsucking bite of the female...
- 5 Crucial Considerations When Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
In the United States alone, over 1.5 million adults are living with rheumatoid arthritis. For many, living with RA means taking a bit longer to complete once-simple tasks.People with RA know that pushing too hard can result in additional joint pain and stiffness. It’s not always easy to check off...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Comparing Male and Female Breast Cancer
All individuals are born with certain breast cells and tissue. Even though men do not have milk-producing breasts, they can still get cancer. Nonetheless, breast cancer is 100x less common among men than it is among women. The American Cancer Society estimates for breast cancer in the United States...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...