Dr. Cher King is a psychologist practicing in Ogden, UT. Dr. King specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. King evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. King because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Cher Lynn King PH.D.'s Practice location
Ogden, UT 84401Get Direction
Dr. Cher Lynn King PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Dr. Gita Rakhsha PH.D.Weber State U Counseling Psychological Services Ogden UT 84408
- Dr. Adam J Schwebach PH.D.230 S 500 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. John D Perovich PSYD PLLC1725 S 1450 E Clearfield UT 84015
- Dr. John Michael Beery PH.D.75th Mdos/Sgohm Hill Afb UT 84056
- Dr. David Newbold PHD370 S 500 E Clearfield UT 84015
- Dr. Jonathan Ahern PH.D.5030 Harrison Blvd Ogden UT 84403