Dr. Steve Hansel is a psychologist practicing in Elizabethtown, KY. Dr. Hansel specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hansel evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hansel because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Steve Hansel's Practice location
Elizabethtown, KY 42701Get Direction
Steve Hansel's reviewsWrite Review
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- How is Binge Eating Disorder Diagnosed?
Binge eating disorder can often go undetected for long periods of time because it is a condition characterized by shame, denial and secrecy. Being open about it is always the first step to its diagnosis. This makes diagnosis of this particular eating disorder challenging in most cases. Binge eating...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Dr. Rollin S. Rhodes PH.D.915 Memorial Ct Elizabethtown KY 42701
- Dr. Birgit Sandra Valdez PH.D.W06q Usa Rctg Comd Hq Fort Knox KY 40121
- Dr. Joseph Sherman Leake PSY.D., LP890 Rineyville Rd Elizabethtown KY 42701
- Dr. John Edgar Embry PH.D.289 Ireland Ave Fort Knox KY 40121
- Dr. Jennifer A. Rapke PSYD5 W Cayuga St Oswego NY 13126
- Lynn A Rosenzweig PSYD107 Cranes Roost Ct Elizabethtown KY 42701