Dr. George B Blake M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)605 S Fremont Ave Suite A Tampa FL, 33606
Dr. George Blake is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Blake specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1988
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1988
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Throat Cancer
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Otolaryngology; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Tulane, General Surgery
- Med Center La New Orleans Tulane
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. George B Blake M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33606Get Direction
Dr. George B Blake M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blake
- Lump in the Throat (Globus Sensation): What Does It Mean?
The presence of a lump in the throat is medically referred to as a globus sensation. It's extremely common and makes up 5% of all ENT referrals.A physical examination would help in revealing whether or not there is any actual object or lump present in the throat, but this typically isn't the...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What is Sleep Apnea?
This is a sleep disorder which remains undiagnosed in most cases. In this disorder, a person’s breathing stops or gets interrupted during sleep, affecting the oxygen distribution to different organs. People affected by sleep apnea often stop sleeping briefly during the night.Two types of sleep...
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- What Is an Ear Infection?
An ear infection, which is also called otitis media, is the infection of the middle portion of the ear. Ear infections may be caused by viral or bacterial infections. The infected portion of the ear typically becomes inflamed and causes fluid to buildup in the middle ear. The middle ear is what we...
- Dr. Scott Richards Anderson M.D.5105 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Christopher J Danner M.D.5 Tampa General Circle Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Brett M Scotch D.O.27406 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Dr. Peter F Agnello M.D.3450 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Kathryn L. Hall M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Judith Mccaffrey MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612