Dr. Janet Tenbarge is a speech language pathologist practicing in CASTLE ROCK, CO. Dr. Tenbarge specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Tenbarge evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Tenbarge helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Janet Tenbarge's Practice location
CASTLE ROCK, CO 80109Get Direction
Janet Tenbarge's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Anna Curley M.S CCC-SLP6767 S SPRUCE ST STE 102 CENTENNIAL CO 80112
- Laura Yelvington M.ED. CCC-SLP1885 CHERRYVILLE RD GREENWOOD VILLAGE CO 80121
- Ms. Martha Lynn Anderson CCC-SLP7935 E PRENTICE AVE GREENWOOD VILLAGE CO 80111
- Michele L Bennett MA, CCC-SLP1963 WILD STAR WAY CASTLE ROCK CO 80104
- Mrs. Kimberly Sue Fekete SLP9365 DESERT WILLOW RD HIGHLANDS RANCH CO 80129
- Julia M Baux M.A., CCC-SLP1082 GREENLAND FOREST DR MONUMENT CO 80132