Dr. Wayne Webb is a radiologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Webb specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1971
University of California 1971
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- The radiologic spectrum of pulmonary Aspergillus infections.
- Dependent lung opacity at thin-section CT: evaluation by spirometrically-gated CT of the influence of lung volume.
- Air trapping on CT of patients with pulmonary embolism.
- Thoracic complications of illicit drug use: an organ system approach.
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma: evaluation with CT, MR imaging, and PET.
- Patterns of surgical care of lung cancer patients.
- Thin-section CT of the secondary pulmonary lobule: anatomy and the image--the 2004 Fleischner lecture.
- Silicone injection causing acute pneumonitis: a case series.
- Thoracic CT findings of novel influenza A (H1N1) infection in immunocompromised patients.
- 25-on-25: twenty-five perspectives on twenty-five years of cardiopulmonary imaging.
- 25-on-25: twenty-five perspectives on twenty-five years of cardiopulmonary imaging. Part III.
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Diagnostic Radiology Mount Zion M C Univ Ca, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center Program
Wayne Richard Webb M.D.'s Practice location
Wayne Richard Webb M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110
- Sonja Melita Moelleken M.D.1180 Post St San Francisco CA 94109
- Susan K. Stevens MD2333 Buchanan Street San Francisco California 94115
- Thomas Link M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco California 94143
- Annie P. Lai MD2125 Oak Grove Road Walnut Creek California 94598
- Philip Young-suh Chyu M.D.411 30th St Oakland CA 94609