Dr. Henry Isaac Nesis MD
Anesthesiologist1601 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA, 94598
Dr. Henry Nesis is an anesthesiologist practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Nesis ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Nesis also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Anesthesiology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Internal Medicine
- University Tex 1987
Dr. Henry Isaac Nesis MD's Practice location
Dr. Henry Isaac Nesis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nesis
- What Are Skin Lesions and How Could They Affect You?
Skin disorders are a common cause of concern for most individuals. Skin is the body’s most sensitive organ and it is susceptible to infections of all sorts since it is constantly exposed to the external environment. The skin acts as a barrier from potential threats of the environment that may...
- The Therapy of the Future: Virtual Reality For Parkinson’s Disease
At first glance, it is not clear how to make a connection between virtual reality and Parkinson’s disease. But by looking closer, this form of technology may actually contribute to the treatment of this condition.Around 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease are reported annually in the United...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Francisco Cosmas Rico MD20103 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546
- Dr. Hansen Huan Le DO350 Hawthorne Ave Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Jason Barry Lichtenstein MD1601 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Crystal D. Terry MD2070 Clinton Ave Alameda CA 94501
- Nazia Choudhury Other2900 Chanticleer Ave Santa Cruz CA 95065
- Dr. Lauren N. Stafford MD280 W MacArthur Blvd Oakland CA 94611