Bruce Eugene Copeland M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology10755 Falls Rd Suite 440 Lutherville Timonium MD, 21093
Dr. Bruce Copeland is a radiologist practicing in Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Copeland specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1975
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- S. I. units.
- Reference interval computation using robust vs parametric and nonparametric analyses.
- Editorial: The Medical Communication Pathway.
- An international laboratory survey.
- Letter: More on SI units.
- Editorial: SI units--a clarification.
- Studies in serum electrolytes. XVIII. The magnesium-binding property of the serum proteins.
- Symposium on clinical hemoglobinometry.
- Experimental studies on the spread of cancer in the lymphatic system. II. Absence of a lymphatic supply in carcinoma.
- Laboratory suggestion; the use of plastic tubing for carboy siphon.
- Intracavitary administration of radioactive colloidal gold (Au 198) for the treatment of malignant effusions; a report of thirty-one cases and an appraisal of results.
- Manual of American Society of Clinical Pathologists Workshop on glucose.
- Standard deviation; a practical means for the measurement and control of the precision of clinical laboratory determinations.
- QUALITY CONTROL OF DETERMINATIONS OF PROTHROMBIN TIME.
- THE NATIONAL COMPREHENSIVE SURVEY.
Bruce Eugene Copeland M.D.'s Practice location
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093Get Direction
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093Get Direction
Bruce Eugene Copeland M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Copeland
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Lisa Mullen M.D.10755 FALLS ROAD LUTHERVILLE MD 21093
- Thomas B. Lank M.D.1312 Bellona Avenue Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Nagi Khouri M.D.10755 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Arthur Rosenbaum M.D.22 Treadwell Ct Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Jamshid Danaie M.D.26 YORKVIEW DR TIMONIUM MD 21093
- Yuyang Zhang MD1209 YORK RD STE 100 LUTHERVILLE MD 21093