Dr. Kenia Lopez is a Dentist practicing in Lake Worth, FL. Dr. Lopez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kenia De la c Lopez D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lake Worth, FL 33460Get Direction
Dr. Kenia De la c Lopez D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Dr. Bruce L. Elkind D.D.S.9100 Belvedere Rd Royal Palm Beach Florida 33411-3609
- Dr. Rasmi A. Akel D.M.D.12300 S Shore Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Dr. Nathaniel R. Staller D.D.S.5869 West Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Florida 33484
- Dr. Carrol Fenn D.D.S.400 Executive Center Dr West Palm Beach Florida 33401
- Kenneth William Langston2000 North Federal Hwy Pompano Beach Florida 33062
- Dr. Cleydes Ysabel Dougherty DDS2151 Nw 2nd Ave Boca Raton FL 33431