Dr. Katherine Elise Forte M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology633 N Central Ave #103 Glendale CA, 91203
Dr. Katherine Forte is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Glendale, CA. Dr. Forte specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Forte can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Forte can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1977
Boston University School of Medicine 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Ucla Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Katherine Elise Forte M.D.'s Practice location
Glendale, CA 91203Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Elise Forte M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Forte
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.55 Merchant St. Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Bayardo A. Cruz M.D. OB-GYN1155 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90029
- Bernardita De Los Reyes-Dychioco2760 East Florence Avenue Huntington Park California 90255
- Dr. Philip G. Brooks MD8631 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90048