Dr. Gregorio Tan MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1722 Shaffer St Suite 1 Kalamazoo MI, 49048
Dr. Gregorio Tan is a cardiologist practicing in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Tan specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Tan also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Cardiovascular Diseases; Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Internal Medicine
- Christ Hospital and Med Center 1990
Dr. Gregorio Tan MD's Practice location
Kalamazoo, MI 49048Get Direction
Dr. Gregorio Tan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tan
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- Dr. Tim Alexander Fischell MD1722 Shaffer St Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. Alicia M Williams Other1722 Shaffer St Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. Soundos K Moualla MD1722 Shaffer St Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. Christopher T. Ombrello M.D.300e Westview Commons Blvd Rochester NY 14624
- Dr. Christopher Rogers D.O.601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Wassim Jawad MD2601 E Roosevelt St Phoenix AZ 85008