Dr. John Bowling is a family practitioner practicing in New Bremen, OH. Dr. Bowling specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Bowling possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1960
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. John F Bowling MD's Practice location
New Bremen, OH 45869Get Direction
Dr. John F Bowling MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bowling
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Dr. Thomas J Hurm D.O809 W Main St Coldwater OH 45828
- Dr. Frederick R Simpson MD1081 Fairington Dr Sidney OH 45365
- Mr. Terry Dean Roode D.O.801 Pro Dr Celina OH 45822
- Dr. Shelden C Wical D.O.306 Reichelderfer Rd Lima OH 45806
- Dr. Michael T Ballas MD11531 State Route 66 Minster OH 45865
- Dr. Mathew M Jose MD1015 S Blackhoof St Wapakoneta OH 45895