Dr. Jessica Taylor is a general surgeon practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Taylor specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Taylor provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Jessica Elizabeth Taylor M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
WILMINGTON, NC 28403Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Elizabeth Taylor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- Dr. Neil Shaw Mcdevitt MD1055 Ribaut Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Adrian Lee Strand M.D.1150 Fremont Blvd Seaside CA 93955
- Dr. Thomas C Litton M.D.9329 Medical Plaza Dr Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. Brent Michael Jewett M.D.169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Charles Kenneth Mitchell M.D.2093 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. David Kevin Smith MD1300 Hospital Dr Mount Pleasant SC 29464