Mr. Jhujhar Singh DO
General Practitioner1601 Monte Vista Ave Suite 260 Claremont CA, 91711
Dr. Jhujhar Singh is a general practitioner practicing in Claremont, CA. Dr. Singh does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Singh provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Mr. Jhujhar Singh DO's Practice location
Claremont, CA 91711Get Direction
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730Get Direction
UPLAND, CA 91786Get Direction
Mr. Jhujhar Singh DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- Natural Remedies for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are caused due to swollen veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. They can cause pain, severe itching and difficulty sitting. Symptoms of hemorrhoids include excessive itching, irritation and pain around the anus, painful bowel movements, incontinence, and...
- Always Consult with Your Family Physician
Who is a Family Physician?Family physicians are highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals who treat, manage, or prevent various types of illnesses. With a unique ability to understand how a disease can present itself in different forms in different patients, family physicians assure that...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Risk Factors, and What are the Prevention Methods of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes is a medical condition that is increasing by the day. Blame it on the lifestyle habits or hereditary factors; this is one disease that does not find easy treatment and goes on to impact the quality of life.Diabetes is a condition that affects the way the body uses up the glucose or sugar in...
- 5 Tips for Dealing with Head Lice
Head lice are tiny, wingless parasitic insects that live in the human head and feed on liberal amounts of blood extracted from the scalp. Lice are very common in young children. They are highly contagious, difficult to remove, and sometimes really annoying.However, even if they are frustrating to...
- Treatments for Laryngitis
Laryngitis symptoms normally start unexpectedly and worsen within a period of two to three days. The common symptoms for laryngitis are:...
- Dr. Stephen G. Provonsha MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. James J.d. Lin M.D.340 W Central Ave Brea CA 92821
- Mrs. Bharathi S Vayuvegula MD130 W Route 66 Glendora CA 91740
- Dr. Rubina Shaheen M.D19451 Cleveland Bay Ln Yorba Linda CA 92886
- Dr. Heather Elizabeth Mcdonald D.O.11500 Brookshire Ave Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Ashwin Bavaji Patel M.D.2500 Oak Ave Corona CA 92882